What is it?
The premise of the game is that you have 30 "toggles". Some are simply ON/OFF switches and others you set to a single number (in a range). The feedback you get is if your previous day's toggles were correct or not. Based on that, your job is to determine the pattern of each toggle. The winner is the one that can have a perfect score for 30 days in a row.
Rules and How Things Work
- Score calculation runs at 23:00 UTC daily.
- Whatever your toggles are set to at the time of calculation will be used for that day's calculation.
- The calculations are based on something reproducible for anyone.
- For instance, one of the toggles may represent the numeric value of the day of the week.
- Another may be whether the numeric value for the day of the week is even or odd.
- The goal is to deduce what each toggle represents and get as many correct values as possible.
- The calculator does not have access to anything outside the environment it runs in. I.e., it doesn't pull information from an API or scrape web pages.
- It runs on a Linux based system and is built with Laravel/PHP. There are not any special libraries imported to help with the calculations.
- The game is won when someone gets a perfect score and maintains it for 30 days.
- It does require that you log in since this is a game meant to be played over many days.